Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

68. Thundercats Incidentals Sheet One



Ferry: Ferry's based on a Tibetan Fox. I tried giving him a more squarish head for which Tibetan Fox's are famous, I think I'm almost there, but I kept fiddling too much with it, so I left it as is. As long as he comes across as dismissive, I'm good. XD

Senin: Based on the Abyssinian cat. He's hot.... and that's about it... And I'm sorta imagining him to have a rivalry with Cheetara. Because it would be hot. Super hot.

Clamtaro & Clamtila: Please tell me you know what these animals are.... XD jk, so obviously based on clams, and guess what, they have feet! Or feelers... ^^ btw, the "l" in Clamtila is like a y sound, like in tortilla. So it's pronounced like Clamtiya.

Pug-tzu & Pug-li: Yeah... So I have a penchant for some of the deadliest animals ever, sharks, orcas, crocodiles... but then you got Pugs. Pugs also make my top animal list. I have two pugs at home, and all I know is that they are incredibly squishable and make extremely poor guard dogs. Anyone who knows me in person knew that this was coming...

This seriously was too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment