Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

110. Blue Beetle: Reach Warriors





^^ Hope you guys have been doin' well! Here's another round of BB designs, but this time, I've taken a different route! Taking another stab at designing the reach warriors.

I wanted to try my hand at redesigning some existing Reach warriors that I'm... somewhat familiar with. There's not a lot of info to work with, I don't even know what species these aliens are, so for some of them, I really took them to a different direction... because I could, baw baw baw! I think the only thing that I really wanted to keep intact is the fact that these guys are completely covered head to toe, and that each one has some indication of cold heat (the really bright blue areas on their body that emit light)

More info and full size picture HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment