Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

54. 2 New Young Justice Fanart + YJ 1x10 "Targets" Review





Saw the latest episodes "Targets."

Loved it.

XD I also saw Green Lantern over the weekend. Didn't love it, I will have a review of the Green Lantern Movie probably as a journal sometime by tonight or tomorrow hopefully. Anyways!

My highlights below!

1. RED ARROW
Alright Red Arrow, fine, I'll admit that you're legit. I thought he was a little whiny and a little overbearing in the beginning, but now I'm beginning to see in a whole new light. XD And the fact that he was unmasked for a while was a very cool touch. Very handsome, although in some angles, I just thought he looked like a very angry Wally West (Flash in JL and JLU).

And the fact that he called YJ instead of the JL is telling. I liked his interaction with Aqualad.

2. CHESIRE
*flails histerically* Why does she look fabulous in every outfit?! Her teagirl outfit was amazing. XD I see also they happened to get a panty shot in there too. :p

3. ROY & KALDUR
The newer, more refined version of Dick and Wally. And handsomer too.

4. MISS MARTIAN CHEERLEADER DANCE
I actually busted laughing watching her cheer, and with the little bzzt at the end? XD classic. I also love that they didn't portray the cheerleaders as complete assholes. Cheerleaders are people too! :)

5. SUPERBOY FALLING DOWN THE BLEACHERS
I don't normally laugh at people's misfortunes... but this was an exception!

For some reason, I wasn't really taken with Lex or Ras. Dunno, maybe I need to see more episodes with them. I wish Ra's Al Ghul's voice actor (Oded Fehr) sounded more like what he sounded like in the Mummy or as Doctor Fate (JL, JLU) or Equinox (B:BATB). That would have been awesome.

This whole mole thing is... confusing to say the least. I guess what everyone's been saying is that Artemis is set up to be the mole... but I feel like it might be someone else.

Here's my guess: Aqualad

I know maybe it doesn't make sense... but maybe that's why it makes sense! XD It would totally be shocking, that's for sure! Since Red Arrow confided in Aqualad, now Aqualad (if he were the mole) would be a little more careful.

MOAR EPISODES PLZ.

AND MOAR CHIBIS! PRINT THESE OUT AND STICK THEM EVERYWHERE! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR YJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment