Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

41. Sketch Blitz #1




Our assignment for descom was to do 50 sketches of vehicles, and since I hadn't drawn cars in a bit, I think they turned out relatively well. I promise in my next sketch blitz that some of the cars will tilt. XD I seem to have a tough time enough as it is trying to get some semblance of proportion.

The top two pics are supposed to be energy efficient, small electric cars, with the top most sketch being more environmentally friendly with a smaller footprint. The middle pages of cars are to hold about 2-4 people while the top picture probably will only carry 1-2 people. The bottom picture is a luxury car compilation. We're supposed to pick three different vehicle types and these are the ones that I'll be refining in the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. Dope sketches Dou, they feel quick and loose, my shit always looks too labored over.

    How's your studio project coming so far? Is that what the buses were for?

    ReplyDelete